- Simple and reliable widget that lets people
comment on your website's content – only their Facebook account is required;
- A fast an easy way to set the source by using a
custom or default link.
- Several sorting options – by newest, by oldest,
by most popular;
- Reply to previous comments right on your
- People can share your website alongside their
comments on Facebook straight from the Comments extra, without leaving your
- Embed the best comments on your website;
- A variety of actions with the comments that can
be performed straight from your website – like, reply, mark as spam, report on
- Set the number of posts you want to display;
- Allows people to rate the comments in the
- Allows to choose the Facebook account to
comment from (in case you have several accounts);
- Allows to choose between a fixed widget width
or a mobile responsive one;
- Two predefined color schemes to choose from.
- Code generator – all you need to do to install,
is configure the share buttons widget, get the code and add it to your website
As you can
see, this is simplicity combined with usability. We’re sure that it will only
take you a minute to configure and install your extra. However, if any
questions come, our friendly and professional Support Team will be happy to
answer them during our working hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday
through Friday. Just drop us a line, and we’ll be there for you!
Initial via Package Management.