JSON feed fetcher for popular social media sites.
WARNING: Do NOT upgrade from 1.7.4 to 2.x without preparing your site! The snippet has been completely reworked and the chunk names are different! SEE THE README for version 2 before you install this if you have an older version installed.
See the GitHub project page for comprehensive documentation: https://github.com/pdincubus/JSONDerulo/
Most recent additions
* Swap 'continue' for 'return' in several places for PHP7
* Remove app.net feed
* Added conditional statement around sksort function (thanks to k9dug)
* Added randomise option (&random=`1`)
* Remove Instagram feed
* Remove Delicious feed
* Add timezone param to Google Calendar
* Stop strtotime on Google Calendar dates/times
* Added tweet first media items (thanks to jonhorner)
* Added tweet first media items to Twitter favourites feed
* Fixed 'continue' that should be a 'return' (thanks to raffy99)
* Fix Eventbrite expanding of items (thanks to apathyuk for the hat tip)
* Fix preg_replace for links in twitter message strings (Thanks for pointing out, kehezen)
* Several minor tweaks to chunks
* Fix for accented chars in Twitter hashtags (https://github.com/pdincubus/JSONDerulo/issues/26 - thanks to hitodev)
* Google Calendar tweaks (thanks to andrewmfraser)
* NEW! Added support for Google Calendar API v3 (Hat tip to andrewmfraser)
* Small tweak to tumblr feed (thanks to romangetman)
* New placeholders for twitter feed: "in reply to" options and included missing favourite count
* Added fullImage placeholder for G+ public posts with image attachments (thanks to thijsvandamme)
* NEW! Added instagram user public recent media feed
* Fixed Flickr URL to be HTTPS
* Add sortDir option to Twitter feed. (Hat tip to creatabledesign on GitHub)
* Added unix timestamp for tweet created on so that sorting actually sorts properly!
* Fix missing chunks
* Remove ZooTool feed
* Remove Picasa web album feed
* Move sksort function into Twitter feed part to avoid errors
* Added eventId placeholder for Eventbrite
* Lots of updates to the Eventbrite feed fetcher
* Fix wrong named chunk.
* NEW Eventbrite user events feed. More info in README and README-v2
* Added ability to fetch more than one feed and combine automatically on Twitter feed fetcher, just comma separate the screenName option, ie - &screenName=`pdincubus,modx`
* Added Twitter user favourites feed option.
* fixed limit/count on Twitter feed
* Fix twitter feed "search" links and $user/$screenName thing.
* Tweak to ensure &feed is pulled into snippet correctly.
* Combined all snippets into one for ease of maintenance
* Fixed a couple of minor stupid things
* Chunks renamed in the transport package to be prepended with package name
* Added YouTube v.3 API public playlist fetcher.
* twitteroauth should now avoid throwing an error about class OAuthException.
* Switch the Twitter new API to ACTUALLY use 1.1. WTF. I mean really.
* Includes merged changes from "silentworks" to allow offset and videoParams on YouTube feeds.
* Includes cacheName option on most snippets to allow multiple snippet calls on same page to same user account
* REMOVED old style Twitter feed as API 1.0 is now officially retired.
* Fix to make sure twitter doesn't caused annoying crash problem if they decide to just randomly blackout API access.
* New Twitter chunk with ID check switch to allow for the graceful fallback for no JSON.
* Updated MODX extra repo package link to new one.
* NEW Google calendar public events feed
* NEW Tumblr post feed
* NEW Google+ public posts feed
* NEW TwitterFeedNewMultipleFeeds lets you choose what time of timeline to return
* New Twitter multiple timeline combining feed fetcher. See the documentation for more info.
* By request: Added configurable cacheTime option on ALL feed fetchers.
* option to view a different user's tweets using &screenName in the Twitter feed fetcher
* auto linking of [[+message]] in the Twitter feed for @, # and URLs
* updated Twitter chunk to reflect this change
* minor tweaks to new Twitter feed
* NEW App.net feed
* New Twitter feed for use with updated API 1.1
* YouTube user upload snippet added
* Twitter changes for retweets.
* Slight fix for Twitter feed.
* Usually helps when you make sure that ALL the snippets and chunks have actually been packaged!
* Added Picasa album feed fetching snippet
|2.6.2-pl||2017-08-03 (11 months ago)|
We've also seen 9 unverified versions of JSONDerulo in use on client sites, but have not been able of verifying those versions or finding out when they were released. We don't currently show these because do not yet have a way to automatically import a full historic record from a trusted source.